Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bad news again...

Duh! More bad news on the way! I got my 2nd math test results. I only got 27/40! Even worse! How horrible can my marks get?

About my scouts test results, I failed the first time. It was so difficult! You have to memorise practically the whole information which is quite a lot! Just because I made a few minor errors in four parts so I had to re sit the test. So unfair! I took my second test already and am waiting for the results this friday during the scouts camp. I hope this time I pass the test and get over with it.

Last week, we had to do job week, which meant we had to go around houses to do jobs to earn money to try to obtain the badge. I only collected $86, which meant I only got a broze badge. One guy got $145! I don't know how he got it but that is crazy!


So far, I have gone back on my word about scouts is lousy. Actually, now I find it a little fun. Hope I will enjoy myself this friday-sunday! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment