Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Not been such a great few weeks!!! I didn't get into the CCA of my choice even though I tried to appeal. Instead I got into scouts...I'm sure you saw all the scouts on the 20/2/09 standing at the front of the terraces. We had to stand still for 40 minutes!!! My legs gave way once everyone left the terraces. My legs felt like jelly and no joke! I could not even stand up during that periiod of time. It was only after some time then was I able to stand up again to go back to class. We also did a cheer. When I first heard the cheer, I could not make out any sense of what they were saying. Later, they repeated it much more slowly and we could hear all the lyrics to the cheer. It goes like this:((~)means our school name)
Whad'cha gonna be?
~ ~ Scout!
Whad'cha gonna be?
~ ~ Scout!
Which step?
Gungho!
What type?
Gungho!

...
Sorry, I forgot the rest...

Anyway, it's not so fun to be in scouts but I hope it will be in the future. We even needed to take a test! It was quite difficult,but I will be going to get the results this Friday.

This Saturday I will be going for a beach cleaning CIP. I hope I will have fun.

I got not so great news for myself. I got scolded today by my mother for my very lousy results. I failed 2 papers and passed the others but not so great either... English=flunked:12/25 comprehension Chinese=flunked:39/90 I better start to work more harder! Math=28/40 BOO! Geography=20.5/30 not good. History=12/20 BAD! I still have'nt gotten back my science and computer test paper but I know that for this term, I will not do well for sure.

I hope I can work hard and be more independant in my self-study at home and score better grades for my upcoming exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment